BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Genre: J-Electronica

Group: Ravex (レイベックス)
Release Date: April 29, 2009
Rating: 4/5
Favorites: Rock U, I Believe in Love, V.I.P.P., Bangalicious, 1 more night






#1 I Rave U (Original Version)- Is an instrumental that starts the cd, its GREAT! i love the sound, it reminds me of the beats you hear at raves in America its good.
#2 Rock U ft. 安室奈美恵- "Get down down down down ROCK U!" I love Namie's voice in this song, she takes the whole techno idea to the next level. She sings in a lower pitch and it fits well with the powerful beats and noises lol Not noise but its good i enjoy this song, its on repeat on my ipod lol ^.^
#3 Just the two of us ft. 東方神起- They have never done anything that sounded like this...I don't really like it. I over done repeating of the beginning is just bleh. I mean i like Tohonshiki but meh its a little much for me. 
#4 House Nation ft. Lisa- Its a crazy song, "Expand your mind!" lol Lisa's english is good lol I don't think there is any japanese in this song. But i think this song is ok...i never liked Lisa anyways, and this song made me wonder why she was picked over ami suzuki, i think she's on avex, bleh.
#5 Bangalicious ft. 土屋アンナ- Anna's voice is not the best but i like her voice here, its like her rock mixed with the ravex techno feel. Her english is also nice sounding in here, it kind of reminds me of Fergilicious??? With all the "liciouness" going on. But "I don't care say what you want" haha love her ^.^
#6 Believe in Love ft. BoA- This song is BEAUTIFUL! thats all i have to say. the video is super trippy i'm going to post it below.
#7 NEW eccentric girl ft. 千紗 (Girl Next Door)- This song is kind of boring to me...and i never finished it lol But you may like it so give it a try ^.^
#8 GOLDEN LUV ft. Maki Goto- This song does Maki some justice i rarely like her music its usually overly sexafied lol But either way she sounds sweet on this song and i definitely enjoyed it. 
#9 V.I.P.P. (Very Important Party People) ft. Verbal & TRF- I love this song! Verbal's voice makes me happy lol. But the stupid chorus in the background i could do without. I also love the title, very important party people lol, and they actually say it in the song, i died laughing but its great so im Alive again ^.^
#10 1 more night ft. MONKEY MAJIK- I love his voice! OMG! wonderful "Baby I remember everything, wishing you were hear with me..." I mean i come be with you although, i think Monkey Majik is a little old, he's been in the buisness a while. Haha but this song is nice ^.^ Oh he reminds me of David Craig! thats it
#11 悪い子みつけた ft.安藤裕子 (yuko Ando)- Another song i just don't like >.>
#12 I RAVE U ft. Dj Ozma- Meh I like the Original Better is all i have to say 


Here is I Believe in Love ft. BoA PV

0 comments: