BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 11, 2009


Genre: K-pop
Title: Davichi in Wonderland
Artist: Davichi (다비치)
Rating: 5/5 AMAZING
Release: 2/27/2009
#1 8282- In korean, these numbers are actually the Hallyu for "Hurry Hurry" so anywho...I absolutely ADORE! this song. Their voices and strong beautiful and just all around entertaining. The song starts off with the wonderful piano arrangement and then the vocals begin and I'm already sucked in. I really don't like Davichi that much but this single make me a believer in their talent. The song is beautiful, speaking of how a man has left her and she's wondering if he'll call and just appease her hunger to understand what went wrong. My favorite line is, "I wait for you every day, That you love me, love me, At least send me a text, Don’t make me cry, No..." What a modernized time we live in.
#2 사고쳤어요 ( Sagochyeosseoyo, I Made an Accident)- Begins beautifully, with the soft vocals accompanied by a sweet pop beat. i love the guitar, riddle throughout the song. This song is just wonderful i always want to cry because i feel all the emotion in her voice. I hope that if i ever make a mistake it is as beautiful as this song. ^.^
#3 My Man-  so this song make me happy. Not only does it have crazy english riddled throughout it, "I gots your not a friend..." I think they meant i guess you're not a friend lol but of course koreans trying to speak english is weird lol Anywho i love this song, i first heard it on Boys Before Flowers, and i was like WHO IS THIS! and I figured it out lol I like this song because it is another poppy song that has meaning but it keeps you feeling good. This one is a must listen...wait the whole album is nevermind lol
#4 사랑이 우습니 (Sarangi Useumni, Is Love Foolish?)- So as we all know i don't like ballads, this one is no exception. It is absolutely beautiful but I really don't enjoy being sung to then crying when i reads the lyrics. I'm like ugh! can we not?!? But its a beautiful song regardless ^.^
#5 Crazy Woman ft. 김연지 of Seeya! I likie this song mucho mas! OMG! I'm always just rocking back and forth to this song like, don't end don't end PLEASE! lol Its wonderful LISTEN! don't take my  word for it 

0 comments: