BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Genre: K-Techno/ K-pop
Artist: Lee Jung Hyun (이정현)
Album: Avaholic (Mini- Album)
Release Date: May 19, 2009
Rating: 15/10
Must Listen to: 1, 4, 3

#1 Vogue Girl This song starts off like a lot of the newer electronic but soon Lee Jung Hyun's style comes in.
I love her she incorporates the wonderful non-intelligible korean. But "Baby don't you wana be a it girl??" ha
ha i love it because I don't, But the vogue girls definitely want it! lol Its a GREAT song its cute and a great
start to an overall awesome album.

#2 Crazy "Crazy...Baby...Crazy...Grown...Crazy...Song" What a great way to start a song. I like the inserts of
english and the sound effects work in favor of this song its just the umph i needed in this idol driven K-pop
world. This song is the PV for this mini album. I'll upload it tomorrow as that's when it is supposed to come
out. But this is a great song! I'm not sure how much I can say it lol

#3 넌 내꺼 (You're Mine) This is CHO PD! UGh! Last time he produced it was for Maydoni "ID". Anyways this
song is not one of my favorites but i like it enough. The usual Cho PD style is there but it just doesn't hit the
spot for me like the last two songs. Cho PD's rap is just too good! I love it! I think thats what makes me listen
to this song so much. ^.^

#4 2night MY FAVORITE SONG! Its slow it reminds me of old Destiny's Child, in a good way. I love this song!
It's the one thats on repeat for me! It's beautiful. Lee Jung Hyun's vocals are light, smooth and glide right over
the background music. the song is laid back but still makes you want to move in your seat. I enjoy the rap also
that just melts over the music too! This is an overall melty song! I love it UGH! LISTEN TO IT! ^.^

#5 Miro I A 1:01 interlude, that puts me right to sleep, the mini album could have done with out this. But i
guess after all the dancing you did with the first 4 songs a little break is good. "AVA!"

#6 Miro II A French inspired number, it has not grown on me yet, I think it will tho. I like her voice in this song
not forced or technofied. Its just pure vocals and smooth sailing. I like the overall concept of the song, just not
sure if it was executed well. The english riddled throughout makes me happy! UGH!

Here is a preview video for your viewing and musical tastes ^.^


Some old Lee Jung Hyun that i can NEVER get enough of
>

0 comments: