BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Naoya Urata's Turn Over and Baby Bang PV

Naoya Urata was a member (may still be idk) of AAA (All Around Attack) but decided to go solo in January with his album, Turn Over. And its..... good.... i guess.

1) Intro- starts of with a heartbeat and Satan. Satan talks about love, war, and justice; kinda creepy.

2) TURN OVER- why does everyone love this damn synthesizer, looks like its gonna be another one of those albums. The beat is cool tho, nice R&B feel.

3) Baby Bang! feat. SPHERE- WOOOOO! very good song, the best on the album if i do say so myself. (^_^) SPHERE's rap in this song is rather good. Makes me wanna dance!

4) I think I'm in love- this song was very touching, but that may only be my hormones. It's his real voice too! Smooth and sexy *thinks* Boyz 2 Men.

5) Ecstasy feat. YUKALI- I LOVE YUKALI (she's a member of HALCALI btw) butI wouldn't kiss her if she said it like that in the beginning of the song (that wasn't sexy) The song is good overall, coulda been a bit faster.

6) Too Late - this sounds like something American singer, Amerie, would sing. It's boring in my opinion. And I don't like to hear men beg so......

7) HOT LIKE FIRE- does anyone else hear him say "hop the fire"? The song isn't bad tho (but not a 5-star in my iTunes library) Has a hip-hop feel to it, and idk what this screeching thing is but it needs to go.

8) voice of mind- nice ballad, even tho I'm not into them. His voice is also expressed well in this song. The beat is soooo sooothing. A+

9) anything about sex- hmmm, wonder what this song is about? Not feeling it, love the guitar. Wouldn't get me in the mood.

10) Starting all over- it's ok, he voice gets a bit to high in this track. dance/hip-hop

11) Like a tatoo- Another good one, this is something to play @ a party. I'm crazy about u 2 Naoya. most bpm on the entire album. (which is a good thing) What does this song have to do with a tatoo btw? lol

12) White lie- weird beat, makes me feel like im falling. His vocals are pretty tho, nice song.

His voice can get feminine @ some places but the album was pleasing for the most part. I liked it, hope you do to. Expected more from a product of AAA. I have mixed feeling as u can see....

Rating: 3.5/5 (download it here)

Baby Bang

WTF IS WITH THOSE DAMN YELLOW SHOES?! The video is good when it comes to dancing (i mean he did dance 4 ayumi) but the white chick with the blue stuff is kinda creepy (once again)

HAPPI DAY! \(^o^)/

0 comments: