BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

New and Improved


Hi hi! So I'm going to be your friendly neighborhood reviewer and ranter lol
I'm going to give you what's on my mind for that day and you'll come to like me hopefully.

Kellie desu. Hajimemashite. Douzo Yoroshiku!


Drama: "ToGETher" (taiwanese)

Cast: Rainie Yang, Jiro Wang, George Wu

Synopsis: So I'm on episode 6, this drama is so CUTE! Its about this agoraphobic (like extreme claustrophobia) , but Rainie Yang who plays Mo Mo makes this drama so likable. Mars played by Jiro Wang, makes me laugh he is so sincere but so lost at the same time. But give it a try it funny, Mo Mo and Mars like one another but they have yet to confirm it, I think as the episodes continue on Mo Mo and Mars will romance one another hehe.

Rating: 4/5

Find it here: http://www.mysoju.com/together/



Music:

Japanese: 黒木メイサ "Hellcat"

1. Hear the Alarm? - one of my favorites already, It starts with a splash of english, "Baby do you hear the alarm...We don't know how to turn it off." The only thing i hate is her monotone singing, well its not really singing more talking with rhythm. But the song is a great expression of the rest of the album to come later on.



2. Like This- the first single she released i was like WHAT! Meisa can sing? she can act too and take pretty pictures, lol but this song like the first is monotone and the beat overrides her talent. The beat is nice and it love the "Bounce Bounce so do you like this?" I do like this yes i do



3. Bad Girl- This song is just so saucy and fun! I love it "Luv is not everything." Well i guess not when you're a bad girl, but this song boosted a great beat and a sense of independence, its been on repeat since yesterday. This was also a single that came out earlier in 2008 i believe.



4. Criminal- The video for this song does it justice, not one of my favorites, her voice is high pitched and synthesized, it doesn't add any appeal on my part but i would never want to be a "Crimi Crimi Criminal...You're gonna get arrested." on Meisa's watch.



5. No, No, No- Has a little latin flavor, another song that starts with some english, that is undesirable, but i like this song. I mean No lol



6. SEX- the title is sadly self explanatory. I hated this song, i thought the blatantness and the lack of some kind of direction besides form sex was so ugh! The word is in every line and its just not a song i enjoyed.



7. Lost- A slow song. *GASP* I was like really? I mean this could be a danceable song regardless but it gave another side of Meisa, not just dancing and being sexy, but showing emotion "Don't know why love makes me so confused, don't know how to be myself." This is like a break up song that has not been accepted. I love it though it reminds me of being attached to men that would never want me back.



8. THIS IS CRAZY- yes all capital letters. This song is crazy good, the beat is wonderful, her voice is synthesized in a good way. This song along with Bad Girl on repeat for the rest of my life!



Overall: I like this album for a debut it could have been better but her voice is so underdeveloped i can't expect much else, This is crazy, Bad Girl, Lost are all must listens the rest of the album is meh listen if you want.

Score: 3/5

Find it here: http://c-k-jpopmusic.tctf.fr/2009/04/08/meisa-kuroki-hellcat/

0 comments: