BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pop the Blogging Cherry

So its almost 1 in the morning on the East coast, kinda bored on Spring Break so i decided to make a blog (cuz everyone is so interested in my life.... blah) IDK what kinda stuff I'm gonna put on here but I'll try to make it interesting because I'm a loser like that (does that make any sense to anyone?) Feel free to follow me if your not a rapist.... maybe I'll write about my obsession of Asian music. OK THEN! I'll start with that. I just downloaded Jolin Tsai's new album, Butterfly. It's really good, even tho it's kinda hard to find good Chinese music these days (any recommendations?) Not really into ballads, but "Butterfly", "Love Gravitation", "Shadow Dancer", "Real Man", and "Hot Winter" are cool dancing songs. Her voice is sweet and pleasing to the ears, not all crazy like some other artist try to do now adays..... so anyway, give her a try. Got my music from Asian Music Lover (also a member on Blogger.com) U should try and following them, their blog is so much better than mine LOL (dnt leave me) (´;ω;`) Thnx for reading, plz scusa (excuse me in Italiano..... BTW, i have a tendency to speak in different languages, so pardon my french.... or w/e) my language skills, I'm only a teen with nothing better to do.... Oyasumi Nasai

PS - Hajimemashite. JU-CHAN desu. Douzo yoroshiku.

PSS - http://asianmusiclover.blogspot.com/2009/04/album-jolin-tsai-butterfly.html



HAPPI DAY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunetly, my (stupid) computer had me follow this twice as two different people. This is Jason(jamson). I think this is very interesting and I think that Asian music has a certain feel to it. However, I've only listened to music from Japan and never really hopped across the sea to China. You've opened my eyes.

Ju-chan said...

lmao, its ok. i appreciate the intrest. hope u like it. give her a try, i'll put up some japanese music l8r :)