BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Two N's for a Thursday












NIRGILIS "Kiseki"
Type: single Genre: J-pop/ J-rock
1. Kiseki- "We say goodbye and hello over and over again.
You and I, we circle each other round and round into eternity (Translated)." This song just reminds me of how relationships are hard, but we always have tomorrow to make it better. I love the lead singers voice, acchu, she has a nasally voice, but she controls it well and i just love love love it. This song just reminds me why i love NIRGILIS soo sooo much.
2. I Love You- "Jealousy...Jealousy...Jealousy...I love you." Its great their last single was in May of last year so its great to hear them making music. There is this opera thing that starts near the end of the song, its funny but it fits right in and you barely notice its there. The strings and instruments that end the song are great to its just an all around wonderful song listen to it!!!
Rating: 5/5
Nia "My Everything"
Type: single Genre: K-rock
1. My Everything- They remind me a little of Biuret, whom i LOVE. Its ncie to have a group thats not all poppy and over done in the mix. I love the lead singers voice, its soft and raspy and her english is good. I think that is a nice soft rock song to just kick back and listen to. A fall asleep song is what I'll call it.
2. Break Out- Is a faster paced song then the first one, she starts off really cute, i don't know what she says but yeh. Then the whole group comes with their harmony, the chorus then goes into an"I, I, I..." where she alternates her pitch rapidly for a kind of yodeling sound. I don't why but it kind of reminds me of a japanese song with all the cute little noises they make ^.^
3. Hey U- Another fast paced song, starts with guitars and then her soft vocals followed by an electric guitar. Hey you,just listen to this song lol Its great and it just reminds me how much i want to start a band UGH!
Rating: 5/5

0 comments: