BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Playlist!


The songs i have on repeat!

#1  Gemini- "色花 (Comes From Bad)" I absolutely can't get enough! It's a face paced rock song that starts off like W0ot! lol It's in Mandarin so of course you won't understand it, but in the song she says "can a man come from bad?" I don't know, but this song makes me believe they surely can! It's a wonderful rock song that pulls you in because the message is just about the crazy life people decide to live, and Suna and Gabryl's voices blend so well. YUM!

#2 Meisa Kuroki (黒木メイサ)- "Bad Girl" So this song just makes me want to dance all sexy like and be like who you think you is?!? But this is like the typical r&b track with the Meisa trademark monotone, but i love this song "Amai kotoba wa iriani (words of sweetness)" haha where are those for me? Idk but for her love i might agree with being a bad girl. 
#3 By2- "DNA" Mandarin makes me happy, and their english is so CUTE! haha this song is like hyori lee or jolin tsai all the way! Its a nice little dance track they show off their vocals, their good producers and the new adventurous side of them haha! i love this song "what you waiting for, DNA sho ming la"
#4 Jolin Tsai (蔡依林)- "影舞者(The shadow dancer) Some of the instrumentation in this song reminds me of old chinese music  with the little instrument they strum, but then it jumps into the crazy beat that Jolin is known for, she says "ha" alot haha but its a nice addition to this already stellar song ^.^
#5 Ayumi Hamsaki (浜崎あゆみ)- "identity" AH! this song is stuck in my brain "Decoration shite tte" why is it so addicting? anywho this song is about being you and not letting the world tell you what to be in, she says "It's not important how I'm viewed What I need is how I should be (translated)" WOW! I never knew Ayumi thought like that but its deep and it reminds me that being an individual is OK
#6 Olivia- "Sailing Free" Throw inabition to the WIND! haha when you have the courage just do whatever makes you feel...YOU. this song is all about gaining the courage to set out on your own and makes life what you want it to be! OMG! Olivia i LOVE you! haha "I don't know what to expect, I don't know what's coming next"
#7 Hey Girl- "OOXX" A girl group that has been likened to SNSD. Their voices are no where are developed but this is a wonderful song that showcases their talent and i like it. Its a cute number that i tried to dance to *fail*
#8 Ping Pung- "殺她死 (Kill Hr)" Kary Ng before she was incredibly famous! her rock band! i love this cd though i thought it was raw and so heartfelt, kary ng's voice has not changed at all. I love this song, it mixes rock and some nu metal sound its nice. Her voices slide smoothly over the instrumentation. UGH! 

Ping Pung, Hey Girl, Gemini, Jolin Tsai, By2 (Mando-pop); Ayumi Hamasaki, Meisa Kuroki, Olivia (J-pop)

0 comments: